RHYTHMflow Vacations is excited to announce our first group visit to the 31st annual edition of the Berks Jazz Festival in Reading, Pennsylvania. Usher in the 2022 Spring season, enjoying performances by some of the world's finest Smooth Jazz artists.
We'll spent 4 days/3 nights, Friday April 8th through Monday April 11, at the Doubletree By Hilton, host hotel and the location for many shows for the Berks Jazz Fest.
There are many great concerts to consider attending. The three (3) events that will included in our "jazz getaway" package will be:
- Boney James (Friday, April 8th @ 9:30pm)
- David Sanborn & Friends (Saturday, April 9th @ 6:00pm)
- Sunday Jazz Brunch featuring Nick Colionne, Brian Simpson, Jackiem Joyner and The Berks Horns (Sunday, April 10th @ 11:30am)
Our Packages Include
- Accommodations for 3 nights with breakfast and parking at Doubletree By Hilton (Festival Host Hotel).
- Tickets to 3 concert events
- Transportation to/from group concert event
- Travel group meetup
- RHYTHMflow Vacations gift
The cost for this exclusive package is $769 per person, based on double occupancy. (Transportation is not included. Call us regarding travel options from your city.)
A non-refundable deposit of $169 per person is required to confirm your reservation. There will be a payment plan for your balance.
For additional information and to receive a registration form, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917-972-3075
About The Berks Jazz Festival
The annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest is presented by Berks Arts, located in Reading, PA.
The mission of Berks Arts is to inspire, engage and unite our community through arts education, collaboration and presentation.
Berks Arts and the Berks Jazz Fest receive state arts funding support through a grant from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency funded by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.